3.6.06 | Metropolitan Furniture, which holds a special niche attraction in the A & D community, began business in Oakland, California in 1905.
- Applied Brilliance 2014: New Orleans, Oct. 13-14
- MaxLite Names Rich Matthews Regional VP of Sales, North Central Region and Canada
- MaxLite Appoints Two Executives at Western U.S. Facility
- IFMA Foundation Announces 2014 Workplace Strategy Summit
- Ware Malcomb Promotes Jinger Tapia to Principal, Design
- Ware Malcomb Announces Construction on AMG National Trust Bank Headquarters
- OFM Launches ORO Series Executive Seating
- Steelcase Inc. Named One of "World's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune
- NYSID Exhibition: Maggie's Centres: A Blueprint for Cancer Care
- Kevin Klier Joins DS&D Executive Team
- Revised Desk/Table Products Standard
- ASID Announces 2013 Shelter Design Competition Winners
- IIDA Names Yabu Pushelberg as 2014 Star Award Recipient
- Dynamo Colors Enrich Brentano Line
- Configura Announces March Webinars
- Inscape Announces Third Quarter Results
- Global Lighting Introduces Zero from Sweden
- EnviroLeather™ by LDI Launches “Petite Floret”
- Geiger Turns 50
- Stylex Introduces Insight Executive
- Gary Lapera, FAIA, Elevated to AIA’s College of Fellows
- Imagine Tile Adds New Metallic Tile to Product Line
- Attend LMNOP March Mixer
- LaMar Lighting Introduces VO-LED Series Of Motion Sensor Controlled Bi-Level Lighting
- Camira Freshens Palette of Blazer Check
3.6.06 | If asked, most of us can easily come up with our preferred environment, be it home or a park, a walk around the lake, or a sailing outing.
3.6.06 | The demographic last Thursday at KnollTextiles was young and hip, the food was "downtown", and the wait staff looked as good as the fabric!
3.6.06 | Gensler has added Cary D. Johnson to its rolls as Regional Workplace Leader.
3.6.06 | After a fine introduction at NeoCon 2005, DIRTT, Inc. has been making its mark throughout the country, with its latest project being completed for the Johnson County Sunset Drive building in Olathe, Kansas.
3.6.06 | On Friday evening nearly 200 of the A&D industries best were at a YEOHLEE fashion show hosted by Chinoiserie at the offices of architecture firm Perkins+Will.
3.6.06 | Decorative fabric that uses pleating to create a textured effect.
2.27.06 | Each year, officeinsight recognizes some of the individuals who it deems to be MOST EXCELLENT those who have improved the quality of life for the many who use their products and services.
2.27.06 | officeinsight's list of the Most Excellent.
2.27.06 | Thomas Lehn has joined Carrier Johnson, a multi-discipline firm with four offices in California - San Diego, Costa Mesa, Sacramento and Oakland.
2.27.06 | It is with great expectation that we welcome Lualdi Porte, the fourth-generation, family-owned Italian company, as it announces the opening of its first exclusive showroom in the U.S.
2.27.06 | Whitney has worked with high-profile clients including Allstate, Nike, Wells Fargo, ABN/Amro, and AON; and about 25% of its work is outside Illinois.
A&D Firms >>
2.27.06 Pre-coated strip metals for die cutting, deep drawing and bending. Cold-rolled strip carbon steel, high-grade steel, spring steel, aluminium, brass or copper are coated with a PTFE or acrylic lacquer on one or both sides to a thickness of approximately 1 50 microns (depending
2.20.06 | The American Society of Interior Designers Illinois (ASID-IL) chapter held its second annual Design Summit at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago on Feb. 16, 2006.
2.20.06 | At the IIDA Northern California Chapters Honor Awards gala this week, there were more entries, more guests, and more winners than at last years inaugural event.
2.20.06 | 20-20 Technologies held its Third Annual Executive Summit and Manufacturers Forum in Scottsdale, AZ, at the end of January.
2.20.06 | Until the recent upspring in design work, the most frequent subject circulating in various design symposia was, Design fees are too low.