3.6.06 | Metropolitan Furniture, which holds a special niche attraction in the A & D community, began business in Oakland, California in 1905.
- IIDA Announces Winners of 1st Annual EdSpaces Innovation Award
- WHR Announces New Associate Promotions
- Graham & Brown Unveils Redesigned Website
- Knoll Declares Cash Dividend
- Inscape Announces Resignation of President & CEO
- Kimball® Office and Office Furniture Partnership Complete Wyndham Worldwide Project
- Kimberly Ryan to Join Kimball International Board of Directors in February
- Goettsch Partners Selected 2013 AIA Chicago Firm of the Year
- Interface Supports Quality Assurance for Interior Design Education
- Lori Barker Joins the NCIDQ Examination as Governance Manager
- New Library Hotel Collection Websites by WIHP Win Bronze Adrian Award
- Asure Software Forms N. America & UK Customer Advisory Councils for AsureSpace
- New Credentials From Gunlocke Receives Top Environmental Certifications
- Federico Del Priore Joins Perkins Eastman as Associate Principal
- ASID Opens Prestigious Design Award Nominations
- Newest Hires at Lane Office
- ICFF, May 17-20: Jasper Morrison at the 26th Annual ICFF
- Trendway Introduces Capture™
- Studio3877: New Office, Hires, and Projects
- DesignTrends 2013, Toronto, Dec. 4-6
- Material ConneXion Library Open for RDC Attendees Dec. 4-6
- Thanks, An Appeal and Important Dates for ArtPrize 2014
3.6.06 | If asked, most of us can easily come up with our preferred environment, be it home or a park, a walk around the lake, or a sailing outing.
3.6.06 | The demographic last Thursday at KnollTextiles was young and hip, the food was "downtown", and the wait staff looked as good as the fabric!
3.6.06 | Gensler has added Cary D. Johnson to its rolls as Regional Workplace Leader.
3.6.06 | After a fine introduction at NeoCon 2005, DIRTT, Inc. has been making its mark throughout the country, with its latest project being completed for the Johnson County Sunset Drive building in Olathe, Kansas.
3.6.06 | On Friday evening nearly 200 of the A&D industries best were at a YEOHLEE fashion show hosted by Chinoiserie at the offices of architecture firm Perkins+Will.
3.6.06 | Decorative fabric that uses pleating to create a textured effect.
2.27.06 | Each year, officeinsight recognizes some of the individuals who it deems to be MOST EXCELLENT those who have improved the quality of life for the many who use their products and services.
2.27.06 | officeinsight's list of the Most Excellent.
2.27.06 | Thomas Lehn has joined Carrier Johnson, a multi-discipline firm with four offices in California - San Diego, Costa Mesa, Sacramento and Oakland.
2.27.06 | It is with great expectation that we welcome Lualdi Porte, the fourth-generation, family-owned Italian company, as it announces the opening of its first exclusive showroom in the U.S.
2.27.06 | Whitney has worked with high-profile clients including Allstate, Nike, Wells Fargo, ABN/Amro, and AON; and about 25% of its work is outside Illinois.
A&D Firms >>
2.27.06 Pre-coated strip metals for die cutting, deep drawing and bending. Cold-rolled strip carbon steel, high-grade steel, spring steel, aluminium, brass or copper are coated with a PTFE or acrylic lacquer on one or both sides to a thickness of approximately 1 50 microns (depending
2.20.06 | The American Society of Interior Designers Illinois (ASID-IL) chapter held its second annual Design Summit at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago on Feb. 16, 2006.
2.20.06 | At the IIDA Northern California Chapters Honor Awards gala this week, there were more entries, more guests, and more winners than at last years inaugural event.
2.20.06 | 20-20 Technologies held its Third Annual Executive Summit and Manufacturers Forum in Scottsdale, AZ, at the end of January.
2.20.06 | Until the recent upspring in design work, the most frequent subject circulating in various design symposia was, Design fees are too low.