3.6.06 | Metropolitan Furniture, which holds a special niche attraction in the A & D community, began business in Oakland, California in 1905.
- Steelcase Unveils New WorkLife Los Angeles
- National Office Furniture Opens Boston Showroom
- Inscape Announces Key Sales Appointments
- Teknion Recognizes Its Top Dealers at Annual Conference
- Landscape Forms Expands Sales Team in Toronto
- Kentwood Office Furniture Expands Staff in Indianapolis Office
- Beverly Willis Architecture Foundation Honors HOK for Supporting and Advancing Women Leaders
- Seeyond Installs Lighted Transition in Residential Lobby
- Fortune Magazine Names Steelcase One of "World's Most Admired Companies"
- ATI Decorative Laminates Creates ATI University
- ASID-IL 2015 Design Summit to Focus on How Psychology and Environment Impact Design
- Join IIDA IL for a First or a Second Round
- IIDA-IL #Photobash Mar. 26
- Apr. 9 - IIDA NY Knowledge Forum: Student Work Sample Review
- Mar. 16 - IIDA NY Pioneering Design Lecture: Dwell Media's Michela O’Connor Abrams
- LIGHTFAIR® International 2015 to Celebrate International Year of Light
- New Illinois Legislation to Expand Rights for Interior Designers
- Letter for Advocacy
- IIDC Capital Day 2015
- Join Us Feb 26 for a Webinar with the 2014 Changemaker
- Making the Healthy Choice the Easy Choice
- FXFOWLE Launches New Monograph and Related Exhibition
- Spector Group Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- ASI Fusion Wood Panels Help Write New Chapter in Adaptive Reuse Story
- Introducing Kundek from Community
- Teknion Textiles Introduces New Nomads Collection by Suzanne Tick
- Carnegie Introduces Roy G. Biv
- 3form Debuts Pattern+Color in Varia Ecoresin
- New Floating Light From FLOS
- LaMar Lighting Introduces Decorative Shade Luminaire
- Swopper Introduces the 3Dee Active Office Chair
- HPFI® Customer Service Update
- BIG Expands the Partnership
- Rosanne Somerson Appointed President of Rhode Island School of Design
- Suzanne Tron Joins The Viscusi Group as Vice President
- SANDOW Announces Leadership Changes at Interior Design
- HFA Receives Arkansas American Planning Association Award
- Ted Moudis Associates Wins IFMA Awards
- Exert Influence: Submit an A&D Presentation for METROCON15 by Feb. 27
- IIDA Announces Winners of the 2014 Student Design Competition
- Call for Entries: 2015 IIDA NY Student Design Awards
- Kimball International Announces Key Personnel Promotions
- Mohawk Industries, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter Earnings
3.6.06 | If asked, most of us can easily come up with our preferred environment, be it home or a park, a walk around the lake, or a sailing outing.
3.6.06 | The demographic last Thursday at KnollTextiles was young and hip, the food was "downtown", and the wait staff looked as good as the fabric!
3.6.06 | Gensler has added Cary D. Johnson to its rolls as Regional Workplace Leader.
3.6.06 | After a fine introduction at NeoCon 2005, DIRTT, Inc. has been making its mark throughout the country, with its latest project being completed for the Johnson County Sunset Drive building in Olathe, Kansas.
3.6.06 | On Friday evening nearly 200 of the A&D industries best were at a YEOHLEE fashion show hosted by Chinoiserie at the offices of architecture firm Perkins+Will.
3.6.06 | Decorative fabric that uses pleating to create a textured effect.
2.27.06 | Each year, officeinsight recognizes some of the individuals who it deems to be MOST EXCELLENT those who have improved the quality of life for the many who use their products and services.
2.27.06 | officeinsight's list of the Most Excellent.
2.27.06 | Thomas Lehn has joined Carrier Johnson, a multi-discipline firm with four offices in California - San Diego, Costa Mesa, Sacramento and Oakland.
2.27.06 | It is with great expectation that we welcome Lualdi Porte, the fourth-generation, family-owned Italian company, as it announces the opening of its first exclusive showroom in the U.S.
2.27.06 | Whitney has worked with high-profile clients including Allstate, Nike, Wells Fargo, ABN/Amro, and AON; and about 25% of its work is outside Illinois.
A&D Firms >>
2.27.06 Pre-coated strip metals for die cutting, deep drawing and bending. Cold-rolled strip carbon steel, high-grade steel, spring steel, aluminium, brass or copper are coated with a PTFE or acrylic lacquer on one or both sides to a thickness of approximately 1 50 microns (depending
2.20.06 | The American Society of Interior Designers Illinois (ASID-IL) chapter held its second annual Design Summit at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago on Feb. 16, 2006.
2.20.06 | At the IIDA Northern California Chapters Honor Awards gala this week, there were more entries, more guests, and more winners than at last years inaugural event.
2.20.06 | 20-20 Technologies held its Third Annual Executive Summit and Manufacturers Forum in Scottsdale, AZ, at the end of January.
2.20.06 | Until the recent upspring in design work, the most frequent subject circulating in various design symposia was, Design fees are too low.