3.6.06 | Metropolitan Furniture, which holds a special niche attraction in the A & D community, began business in Oakland, California in 1905.
- A Portal Between Tehran & NYC: Open for Conversation
- Configura Publishes CET Designer User Conference Presentations
- Configura releases CET Designer 5.2
- ECi Software Solutions Releases Red Falcon™ Software
- Herman Miller Earns Eighth Consecutive Perfect Score in 2015 Corporate Equality Index
- Tencent’s New Guangzhou Campus Wins Top AIA Award for M Moser Associates
- IIDA Opens 2014 Student Design Competition
- IIDA Announces First Italian Industry Roundtable at IIDA Milan Chapter
- Call for Projects: 2015 Ceramics of Italy Tile Competition Now Open
- And the 2015 Interior Designer Color of the Year is...
- Brentano’s Annual Color Forecast: 2015
- Let's Play With Color! Resource Furniture Latest & Greatest
- JSI's iXY: Fresh Off The Line
- Eleven New Treefrog Designs, Including Treefrog Press
- clé Introduces Elements Collection by Boris Aldridge
- Pace of Demand Slows Slightly, But Positive Outlook for Architecture Billings Index Continues
- Red Dot Winners In Exclusive Online Presentation
- KI Shares Healthcare Insights, Features High-Performance Furniture at Healthcare Design 2014
- Kimball® Health Launches at Healthcare Design Conference 2014
- BIG-Bjarke Ingels Group in D.C: Plans for Smithsonian South Mall Unveiled
- Collab to Announce Student Design Winners, Monday, November 17
- ULI Announces Call for Architecture, Planning Student Team Applications in 2015 Design Competition
- Change Your Space, Change Your Culture
- KiSP, Inc. Partners with Artcobell on The KITS collaborator™
- Inscape Unites Industry Leaders with F.I.R.E.
- Ergoprise Creates the UpriseDesk: a Fast, Silent and Sturdy Sit/Standing Desk
- Invision Introduces Inception, A New Modular Plank Collection
- Knoll Luxe Collaborates with Designer Maria Cornejo for Fall 2014
- Knoll Debuts Totes & Travel Collection
- Knoll Inc. Appoints Christopher G. Kennedy to Board of Directors
- Hugh Astley, 1950-2014
- IDC Launches New Program for Emerging Professionals
- Another Green Award for Teknion
- Steelcase Recognized for Achievements in Sustainability
- RFCI Announces Seven New Members
- IFI President's Message: A Clear Vision and Structure for Our Future
- Cushman & Wakefield Releases 2015-2016 Global Office Forecast
3.6.06 | If asked, most of us can easily come up with our preferred environment, be it home or a park, a walk around the lake, or a sailing outing.
3.6.06 | The demographic last Thursday at KnollTextiles was young and hip, the food was "downtown", and the wait staff looked as good as the fabric!
3.6.06 | Gensler has added Cary D. Johnson to its rolls as Regional Workplace Leader.
3.6.06 | After a fine introduction at NeoCon 2005, DIRTT, Inc. has been making its mark throughout the country, with its latest project being completed for the Johnson County Sunset Drive building in Olathe, Kansas.
3.6.06 | On Friday evening nearly 200 of the A&D industries best were at a YEOHLEE fashion show hosted by Chinoiserie at the offices of architecture firm Perkins+Will.
3.6.06 | Decorative fabric that uses pleating to create a textured effect.
2.27.06 | Each year, officeinsight recognizes some of the individuals who it deems to be MOST EXCELLENT those who have improved the quality of life for the many who use their products and services.
2.27.06 | officeinsight's list of the Most Excellent.
2.27.06 | Thomas Lehn has joined Carrier Johnson, a multi-discipline firm with four offices in California - San Diego, Costa Mesa, Sacramento and Oakland.
2.27.06 | It is with great expectation that we welcome Lualdi Porte, the fourth-generation, family-owned Italian company, as it announces the opening of its first exclusive showroom in the U.S.
2.27.06 | Whitney has worked with high-profile clients including Allstate, Nike, Wells Fargo, ABN/Amro, and AON; and about 25% of its work is outside Illinois.
A&D Firms >>
2.27.06 Pre-coated strip metals for die cutting, deep drawing and bending. Cold-rolled strip carbon steel, high-grade steel, spring steel, aluminium, brass or copper are coated with a PTFE or acrylic lacquer on one or both sides to a thickness of approximately 1 50 microns (depending
2.20.06 | The American Society of Interior Designers Illinois (ASID-IL) chapter held its second annual Design Summit at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago on Feb. 16, 2006.
2.20.06 | At the IIDA Northern California Chapters Honor Awards gala this week, there were more entries, more guests, and more winners than at last years inaugural event.
2.20.06 | 20-20 Technologies held its Third Annual Executive Summit and Manufacturers Forum in Scottsdale, AZ, at the end of January.
2.20.06 | Until the recent upspring in design work, the most frequent subject circulating in various design symposia was, Design fees are too low.