3.6.06 | Metropolitan Furniture, which holds a special niche attraction in the A & D community, began business in Oakland, California in 1905.
- Graham & Brown Wallpaper of the Year 2015: Northern Rose
- EnviroLeather™ Launches “Healing Essentials” – A Collection of Twenty Designs from Pattern Pod
- 3M Architectural Markets Introduces DI-NOC Atlas Collection
- Duravit Celebrates 25 Years of Starck
- Design Connect: The Herman Miller A+D Newsletter
- Egan Binder on MyResourceLibrary
- MyResourceLibrary Launching Enhanced Search, Project Binder Sharing Capabilities
- On-Demand EDAC Exam Prep Study Tool Offers Convenience
- Crossville Releases 2014 Sustainability Report
- Herman Miller Announces a New Tool for Learning About a Product's Sustainability
- Seeyond Installs Two-Story Lighted Media Wall in Manhattan
- Mancini•Duffy Completes Transformation of Normandy Real Estate Partners’ 575 Lexington Avenue
- Dina Radoncic Promoted to EVP at Meadows Office Furniture
- Edwina LeNet Named New Meadows Director
- Kentwood Office Furniture Adds Sales Administrator
- ILEX Debuts Trio of New Lights by Michael Graves
- Invision Introduces Student Union Collection
- Robert Allen Right Away Delivers In-Stock Selections on the Double
- Jubilee Collection New from Sina Pearson Textiles
- Fritz Hansen Announces the New NAP™
- Sosa: Now Available!
- Tesano: Quote-Ready!
- Innovation Pavilion At ABX Features ASI Interwoven Eco-Panels
- Architecture Billings Index Shows Robust Conditions Ahead for Construction Industry
- USG Corporation Reports Record Ceilings Results and 2014 Third Quarter Results
- Interface Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results
- Interface Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Kimball International, Inc. Holds Annual Meeting of Share Owners and Declares Dividend
- IFI President's Bulletin | A Special Message
- Baldanzi & Novelli @ Orgatec 2014
3.6.06 | If asked, most of us can easily come up with our preferred environment, be it home or a park, a walk around the lake, or a sailing outing.
3.6.06 | The demographic last Thursday at KnollTextiles was young and hip, the food was "downtown", and the wait staff looked as good as the fabric!
3.6.06 | Gensler has added Cary D. Johnson to its rolls as Regional Workplace Leader.
3.6.06 | After a fine introduction at NeoCon 2005, DIRTT, Inc. has been making its mark throughout the country, with its latest project being completed for the Johnson County Sunset Drive building in Olathe, Kansas.
3.6.06 | On Friday evening nearly 200 of the A&D industries best were at a YEOHLEE fashion show hosted by Chinoiserie at the offices of architecture firm Perkins+Will.
3.6.06 | Decorative fabric that uses pleating to create a textured effect.
2.27.06 | Each year, officeinsight recognizes some of the individuals who it deems to be MOST EXCELLENT those who have improved the quality of life for the many who use their products and services.
2.27.06 | officeinsight's list of the Most Excellent.
2.27.06 | Thomas Lehn has joined Carrier Johnson, a multi-discipline firm with four offices in California - San Diego, Costa Mesa, Sacramento and Oakland.
2.27.06 | It is with great expectation that we welcome Lualdi Porte, the fourth-generation, family-owned Italian company, as it announces the opening of its first exclusive showroom in the U.S.
2.27.06 | Whitney has worked with high-profile clients including Allstate, Nike, Wells Fargo, ABN/Amro, and AON; and about 25% of its work is outside Illinois.
A&D Firms >>
2.27.06 Pre-coated strip metals for die cutting, deep drawing and bending. Cold-rolled strip carbon steel, high-grade steel, spring steel, aluminium, brass or copper are coated with a PTFE or acrylic lacquer on one or both sides to a thickness of approximately 1 50 microns (depending
2.20.06 | The American Society of Interior Designers Illinois (ASID-IL) chapter held its second annual Design Summit at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago on Feb. 16, 2006.
2.20.06 | At the IIDA Northern California Chapters Honor Awards gala this week, there were more entries, more guests, and more winners than at last years inaugural event.
2.20.06 | 20-20 Technologies held its Third Annual Executive Summit and Manufacturers Forum in Scottsdale, AZ, at the end of January.
2.20.06 | Until the recent upspring in design work, the most frequent subject circulating in various design symposia was, Design fees are too low.