3.6.06 | Metropolitan Furniture, which holds a special niche attraction in the A & D community, began business in Oakland, California in 1905.
- Seeyond Installs Three Cellular Resin Wall Facings in Casino
- Interface First Quarter 2014 Results Conference Call Apr. 24
- Kimball International, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Planning For the Climate of the Future - National Climate Assessment Webinar May 9
- Textile Inspired Mosaics by Sara Baldwin for New Ravenna
- KI Sets Sail with Miami A&D Community During "Gilligan's Island" Themed Cruise
- Two New Versatile Projectors for Optoma’s Business Range
- NYSID Lecture: Contemporary Art in Healthcare Environments Apr. 23
- Invision Hosting "Objects Made" Exhibition in Boston May 1
- ROCKFON Stone Wool Acoustic Ceiling Solutions Earn GREENGUARD Gold Certification
- NeoCon Launches New Website and iPhone App, Announces Keynote Speakers
- Spector Group Completes Interior Work for Capstone Executive Offices
- Interface Receives Two Global Honors for Sustainability Efforts
- Wearbest/Bella-Dura® Appoints Stuart Schneider as Director of Sales
- IFI Regional Design Symposium: Design + Economy = Our Future
- Amy Azzarito: The History Behind the Trends, Apr. 16 at NSYID
- IIDA NY Announces 2014 Student Design Award Winners
- Humanscale Introduces Rise: The Sit/Stand Solution for Every Desk
- One Week to IFMA’s Facility Fusion in Washington, DC: “FM In Action”
- Armstrong Introduces New Adhesive for Quick Renovations
- CoreNet Global Announces Leadership Slate at Asia Pacific Global Summit
- Wilkhahn Reports Encouraging Start to 2014
- Veryday Named Red Dot Design Team of the Year
- Green Building Initiative Seeking Applicants to Serve on Consensus Body
- Optoma Launches New Range of Business Projectors
- Adele Paula Royce Joins Innovant
- General Shale Appoints Charles Smith to Top Executive Post
- ICFF Miami, Sep. 16-17
3.6.06 | If asked, most of us can easily come up with our preferred environment, be it home or a park, a walk around the lake, or a sailing outing.
3.6.06 | The demographic last Thursday at KnollTextiles was young and hip, the food was "downtown", and the wait staff looked as good as the fabric!
3.6.06 | Gensler has added Cary D. Johnson to its rolls as Regional Workplace Leader.
3.6.06 | After a fine introduction at NeoCon 2005, DIRTT, Inc. has been making its mark throughout the country, with its latest project being completed for the Johnson County Sunset Drive building in Olathe, Kansas.
3.6.06 | On Friday evening nearly 200 of the A&D industries best were at a YEOHLEE fashion show hosted by Chinoiserie at the offices of architecture firm Perkins+Will.
3.6.06 | Decorative fabric that uses pleating to create a textured effect.
2.27.06 | Each year, officeinsight recognizes some of the individuals who it deems to be MOST EXCELLENT those who have improved the quality of life for the many who use their products and services.
2.27.06 | officeinsight's list of the Most Excellent.
2.27.06 | Thomas Lehn has joined Carrier Johnson, a multi-discipline firm with four offices in California - San Diego, Costa Mesa, Sacramento and Oakland.
2.27.06 | It is with great expectation that we welcome Lualdi Porte, the fourth-generation, family-owned Italian company, as it announces the opening of its first exclusive showroom in the U.S.
2.27.06 | Whitney has worked with high-profile clients including Allstate, Nike, Wells Fargo, ABN/Amro, and AON; and about 25% of its work is outside Illinois.
A&D Firms >>
2.27.06 Pre-coated strip metals for die cutting, deep drawing and bending. Cold-rolled strip carbon steel, high-grade steel, spring steel, aluminium, brass or copper are coated with a PTFE or acrylic lacquer on one or both sides to a thickness of approximately 1 50 microns (depending
2.20.06 | The American Society of Interior Designers Illinois (ASID-IL) chapter held its second annual Design Summit at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago on Feb. 16, 2006.
2.20.06 | At the IIDA Northern California Chapters Honor Awards gala this week, there were more entries, more guests, and more winners than at last years inaugural event.
2.20.06 | 20-20 Technologies held its Third Annual Executive Summit and Manufacturers Forum in Scottsdale, AZ, at the end of January.
2.20.06 | Until the recent upspring in design work, the most frequent subject circulating in various design symposia was, Design fees are too low.