3.6.06 | Metropolitan Furniture, which holds a special niche attraction in the A & D community, began business in Oakland, California in 1905.
- Seeyond Installs Four Cellular Resin Wall Facings That Tell a Story
- IAQuarterly | Summer 2014
- ASID Q2 Interior Design Billings Index Suggests Positive Momentum
- Architecture Billings Index Reaches Highest Mark Since 2007
- Study: Ten Things That Any Emergency Preparedness/Business Continuity Plan Should Include
- Configura's August CET Designer User of the Month
- A Transition at Shaw Contract Group
- Katie Holcomb Joins Perkins+Will Marketing Team
- ATI Decorative Laminates Hires Dave Orbegoso for Western Post
- Allsteel Hires Tim Baxter as Business Development Manager
- J+J Flooring Group Recognized for Sustainable Achievements
- WIN Awards Dinner Tickets on Sale Now
- Kyle Jeffery Joins Callison Dallas Office
- Perkins Eastman Announces 2014 Promotions
- Avenue Road is Major Supplier to Park Hyatt New York Flagship Hotel
- Steelcase Education Challenges Students to Design the Next Classroom
- Fritz Hansen™ Announces GREENGUARD Certification
- LaMar Lighting Introduces Atria Series of Architectural Luminaires
- Concept Surfaces Introduces Exclusive Hexagonal Tile
- Bendheim Introduces Genuine Handmade Crown Bullion Glass for Historic Restorations, Reproductions
- Designtex Introduces Hardwear Upholstery Textiles
- New Healthcare and High Performance Fabrics From Designtex
- Paul Brayton Designs: New Writer’s Block Faux Leather Collection
- Stantec to Acquire Architecture Firm ADD Inc
- Editor at Large to Debut Printed Guide at High Point Market
- Ware Malcomb Celebrates Topping Off of New Mark IV Capital Headquarters
- Duravit Opens Refreshed NYC Showroom
- Shannon & Waterman Offers Walnut Wide Plank Flooring in Satin Finish
- Asure Software Acquires Roomtag
- Create the Workplace of the Future and Enter to Win $10,000!
- World-Renowned Advocate of Design for the Public Good to Speak at CIDA Future Vision
3.6.06 | If asked, most of us can easily come up with our preferred environment, be it home or a park, a walk around the lake, or a sailing outing.
3.6.06 | The demographic last Thursday at KnollTextiles was young and hip, the food was "downtown", and the wait staff looked as good as the fabric!
3.6.06 | Gensler has added Cary D. Johnson to its rolls as Regional Workplace Leader.
3.6.06 | After a fine introduction at NeoCon 2005, DIRTT, Inc. has been making its mark throughout the country, with its latest project being completed for the Johnson County Sunset Drive building in Olathe, Kansas.
3.6.06 | On Friday evening nearly 200 of the A&D industries best were at a YEOHLEE fashion show hosted by Chinoiserie at the offices of architecture firm Perkins+Will.
3.6.06 | Decorative fabric that uses pleating to create a textured effect.
2.27.06 | Each year, officeinsight recognizes some of the individuals who it deems to be MOST EXCELLENT those who have improved the quality of life for the many who use their products and services.
2.27.06 | officeinsight's list of the Most Excellent.
2.27.06 | Thomas Lehn has joined Carrier Johnson, a multi-discipline firm with four offices in California - San Diego, Costa Mesa, Sacramento and Oakland.
2.27.06 | It is with great expectation that we welcome Lualdi Porte, the fourth-generation, family-owned Italian company, as it announces the opening of its first exclusive showroom in the U.S.
2.27.06 | Whitney has worked with high-profile clients including Allstate, Nike, Wells Fargo, ABN/Amro, and AON; and about 25% of its work is outside Illinois.
A&D Firms >>
2.27.06 Pre-coated strip metals for die cutting, deep drawing and bending. Cold-rolled strip carbon steel, high-grade steel, spring steel, aluminium, brass or copper are coated with a PTFE or acrylic lacquer on one or both sides to a thickness of approximately 1 50 microns (depending
2.20.06 | The American Society of Interior Designers Illinois (ASID-IL) chapter held its second annual Design Summit at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago on Feb. 16, 2006.
2.20.06 | At the IIDA Northern California Chapters Honor Awards gala this week, there were more entries, more guests, and more winners than at last years inaugural event.
2.20.06 | 20-20 Technologies held its Third Annual Executive Summit and Manufacturers Forum in Scottsdale, AZ, at the end of January.
2.20.06 | Until the recent upspring in design work, the most frequent subject circulating in various design symposia was, Design fees are too low.