3.6.06 | Metropolitan Furniture, which holds a special niche attraction in the A & D community, began business in Oakland, California in 1905.
- #IIDEX15 Call for Seminars Due April 1st, Design News + More
- What Goes Around Registration Due April 2
- Domitalia iSaloni 2015 Preview
- Baleri Italia and Skitsch from Hub Design at iSaloni
- Passoni Nature at Salone del Mobile: Decanter Seats to Taste
- Moroso 2015 Salone del Mobile Preview
- Ford and Salone del Mobile Present Innovative Design and Lighting Installation
- 2015 World Furniture Outlook Apr. 15 in Milan
- Vitra at Milan 2015
- Vitra LA Opening
- IIDA Welcomes Four Members to Esteemed College of Fellows
- Steelcase Reports Fourth Quarter Results
- Michael Graves Memorial Service to Be Held at Princeton University Apr. 12
- CF Stinson Joins Kimball Office Surfacing Materials Alliance Program
- Gerflor USA Expands Sales Team
- For Architect License Exam, NCARB Launches Online Study Group
- NeoCon 2015 To Deliver Top-Notch Programming
- Last Call: NeoCon East 2015 Call for Presentations - Due Apr. 1
- BIFMA Chemicals Summit Apr. 21-22 in Chicago
- LA Mart Design Center Introduces First-Ever Designer Week
- DISRUPT CRE Conference: Thursday, Mar. 26 in NYC
- Healthcare Design Showcase 2015 - Call for Submissions
- Cast Your Vote: RED People's Choice Award
- Pin It – IIDA IL Design Competition
- Concept Surfaces Introduces Newest Glass Collection, Sangria
- Workwell Partners Celebrate The Stir Kinetic Desk M1
- Tim Forton Joins Workwell Partners
- Shaw Contract Group Creative Director Reesie Duncan to Receive STEP Award
- HBF and HBF Textiles Bring "Zero" Concept to DIFFA Dining By Design
- FCi-Boston Showroom Grand Opening
3.6.06 | If asked, most of us can easily come up with our preferred environment, be it home or a park, a walk around the lake, or a sailing outing.
3.6.06 | The demographic last Thursday at KnollTextiles was young and hip, the food was "downtown", and the wait staff looked as good as the fabric!
3.6.06 | Gensler has added Cary D. Johnson to its rolls as Regional Workplace Leader.
3.6.06 | After a fine introduction at NeoCon 2005, DIRTT, Inc. has been making its mark throughout the country, with its latest project being completed for the Johnson County Sunset Drive building in Olathe, Kansas.
3.6.06 | On Friday evening nearly 200 of the A&D industries best were at a YEOHLEE fashion show hosted by Chinoiserie at the offices of architecture firm Perkins+Will.
3.6.06 | Decorative fabric that uses pleating to create a textured effect.
2.27.06 | Each year, officeinsight recognizes some of the individuals who it deems to be MOST EXCELLENT those who have improved the quality of life for the many who use their products and services.
2.27.06 | officeinsight's list of the Most Excellent.
2.27.06 | Thomas Lehn has joined Carrier Johnson, a multi-discipline firm with four offices in California - San Diego, Costa Mesa, Sacramento and Oakland.
2.27.06 | It is with great expectation that we welcome Lualdi Porte, the fourth-generation, family-owned Italian company, as it announces the opening of its first exclusive showroom in the U.S.
2.27.06 | Whitney has worked with high-profile clients including Allstate, Nike, Wells Fargo, ABN/Amro, and AON; and about 25% of its work is outside Illinois.
A&D Firms >>
2.27.06 Pre-coated strip metals for die cutting, deep drawing and bending. Cold-rolled strip carbon steel, high-grade steel, spring steel, aluminium, brass or copper are coated with a PTFE or acrylic lacquer on one or both sides to a thickness of approximately 1 50 microns (depending
2.20.06 | The American Society of Interior Designers Illinois (ASID-IL) chapter held its second annual Design Summit at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago on Feb. 16, 2006.
2.20.06 | At the IIDA Northern California Chapters Honor Awards gala this week, there were more entries, more guests, and more winners than at last years inaugural event.
2.20.06 | 20-20 Technologies held its Third Annual Executive Summit and Manufacturers Forum in Scottsdale, AZ, at the end of January.
2.20.06 | Until the recent upspring in design work, the most frequent subject circulating in various design symposia was, Design fees are too low.