3.6.06 | Metropolitan Furniture, which holds a special niche attraction in the A & D community, began business in Oakland, California in 1905.
- Save A Sample! Celebration Guest Speaker John Campbell
- Material ConneXion Spotlight Event May 14
- IIDA NY 2015 Leaders Breakfast Thursday, May 14
- Vidaris Announces New Code Advisory Practice Established by Former NYC Buildings Commissioner
- Grant Howe Joins ECi as Chief Technology Officer
- Mancini-Duffy Promotes Thomas Cavanagh to Principal and EVP
- HNI Reports Strong Sales And Earnings For First Quarter Fiscal Year 2015
- USG Reports First Quarter 2015 Results
- Architecture Billings Index Accelerates in March
- Zweig Group Survey Finds Increase In Merger & Acquisition Interest
- UL Environment Joins ASID on Clinton Global Initiative America Commitment to Action
- Perkins+Will New York Honors Earth Day 2015 with 20 LEED Projects
- Eisenhower Corporate Campus Achieves LEED Silver Certification
- Eastman Companies Celebrates Earth Day at Eisenhower Corporate Campus
- Trendway Celebrates Earth Day with First Annual Corporate Sustainability Report
- Interface Awarded LEED-CI Gold For New Atlanta Showroom
- National Office Furniture Donates 2,000 Trees for Earth Day
- Eco-Conscious Rugs For Earth Day And Every Day
- Crossville Announces Latest Recycling Stats for Earth Day 2015
- Crossville Launches Moonstruck Tile Collection
- Knoll Reports Strong Start to 2015
- Innovant Secures Top Honors for Design Excellence with Two Platinum ADEX Awards
- OFM Wins ADEX Design Award for "Retro-Futuristic" Jupiter Stool
- Davis Furniture's Rox wins an Architizer A+ Award
- ASID Washington State Chapter 2015 Awards of Excellence Call for Entries
- ASID Names 2015 Fellows
- Two New Board Members Join The Center for Health Design
- Submissions Due May 7 for HCD Showcase
- #IIDEX15 Call for Seminars Extended + We're Looking for New Team Members!
- CIDA Seeks Input From Community Stakeholders on First Draft of Professional Standards 2017
- Shaw Contract Group Hosts Material Health Workshop
- Empire Office Acquires Office Elements
- Arborite Appoints Richelieu Hardware as Northeast Distributors
- Interface First Quarter 2015 Results Conference Call Apr. 30
- Kimball International, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Kimball International Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Results Conference Call May 6
- IIDA-NY Pioneering Design Lecture Series May 11: Valerie Hillings
- Housing Works 11th Annual Design on a Dime Benefit and Groundbreaker Awards Dinner
- Material ConneXion and IFDA Present “Future of Home”
- Save A Sample! Celebration Wednesday, Apr. 29
- Designers' Guide to High Point Market Available
- May 7: Design Exchange Manhattan Event - Step Outside of the Box
- Sample Ordering Slowing You Down?
3.6.06 | If asked, most of us can easily come up with our preferred environment, be it home or a park, a walk around the lake, or a sailing outing.
3.6.06 | The demographic last Thursday at KnollTextiles was young and hip, the food was "downtown", and the wait staff looked as good as the fabric!
3.6.06 | Gensler has added Cary D. Johnson to its rolls as Regional Workplace Leader.
3.6.06 | After a fine introduction at NeoCon 2005, DIRTT, Inc. has been making its mark throughout the country, with its latest project being completed for the Johnson County Sunset Drive building in Olathe, Kansas.
3.6.06 | On Friday evening nearly 200 of the A&D industries best were at a YEOHLEE fashion show hosted by Chinoiserie at the offices of architecture firm Perkins+Will.
3.6.06 | Decorative fabric that uses pleating to create a textured effect.
2.27.06 | Each year, officeinsight recognizes some of the individuals who it deems to be MOST EXCELLENT those who have improved the quality of life for the many who use their products and services.
2.27.06 | officeinsight's list of the Most Excellent.
2.27.06 | Thomas Lehn has joined Carrier Johnson, a multi-discipline firm with four offices in California - San Diego, Costa Mesa, Sacramento and Oakland.
2.27.06 | It is with great expectation that we welcome Lualdi Porte, the fourth-generation, family-owned Italian company, as it announces the opening of its first exclusive showroom in the U.S.
2.27.06 | Whitney has worked with high-profile clients including Allstate, Nike, Wells Fargo, ABN/Amro, and AON; and about 25% of its work is outside Illinois.
A&D Firms >>
2.27.06 Pre-coated strip metals for die cutting, deep drawing and bending. Cold-rolled strip carbon steel, high-grade steel, spring steel, aluminium, brass or copper are coated with a PTFE or acrylic lacquer on one or both sides to a thickness of approximately 1 50 microns (depending
2.20.06 | The American Society of Interior Designers Illinois (ASID-IL) chapter held its second annual Design Summit at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago on Feb. 16, 2006.
2.20.06 | At the IIDA Northern California Chapters Honor Awards gala this week, there were more entries, more guests, and more winners than at last years inaugural event.
2.20.06 | 20-20 Technologies held its Third Annual Executive Summit and Manufacturers Forum in Scottsdale, AZ, at the end of January.
2.20.06 | Until the recent upspring in design work, the most frequent subject circulating in various design symposia was, Design fees are too low.