3.6.06 | Metropolitan Furniture, which holds a special niche attraction in the A & D community, began business in Oakland, California in 1905.
- ASID Partners with HOST and IDC to Bring 20 Interior Designers to 2015 Expo
- Perkins Eastman To Lead International Team in Design of New University Campus in Kuwait
- One WTC Receives CTBUH 2015 Best Tall Building Award
- NCARB Overhauls Certification of Foreign Architects
- The LEGO Architect: Explore the World of Architecture Through LEGO
- New Architecture & Design Books from Schiffer Publishing
- HWKN Architizer Event
- A Prehistoric #iSpyKI
- Mayline® Adds ML-Series to Height-Adjustable Table Line
- Mayline® Introduces Sterling, a New Laminate Casegoods Line
- Louis Poulsen USA Presents the F+P 550 Pendant LED
- Baresque Expands Into U.S. Market with Zintra™ Decorative Acoustical Panels
- Transform Your Walls into Collaboration Tools with FUZE Dry Erase Paint
- SMART and ACCO Brands Team Up to Market SMART kapp®
- Magnuson Group Debuts CELES Occasional Tables for Exterior Use
- Encore’s Fling Collection Brings a Fun, Modern Flair to Guest and Lounge Seating
- Inscape Announces Key Additions to its Western Region Sales Team
- Kim Patten Bolsters Steinberg’s University Planning
- IIDA Announces First Advocacy Symposium
- KI Awarded Nationwide Educational Furniture Contract Available Through National IPA
- Crossville Expands Color By Numbers Wall Tile Collection
- USG Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- HNI Reports Strong Sales And Earnings Growth For Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2015
- Kimball International Recognized with Great Place to Work® Designation
- Institutional Project Demand Drives Architecture Billings Index to Highest Mark Since 2007
3.6.06 | If asked, most of us can easily come up with our preferred environment, be it home or a park, a walk around the lake, or a sailing outing.
3.6.06 | The demographic last Thursday at KnollTextiles was young and hip, the food was "downtown", and the wait staff looked as good as the fabric!
3.6.06 | Gensler has added Cary D. Johnson to its rolls as Regional Workplace Leader.
3.6.06 | After a fine introduction at NeoCon 2005, DIRTT, Inc. has been making its mark throughout the country, with its latest project being completed for the Johnson County Sunset Drive building in Olathe, Kansas.
3.6.06 | On Friday evening nearly 200 of the A&D industries best were at a YEOHLEE fashion show hosted by Chinoiserie at the offices of architecture firm Perkins+Will.
3.6.06 | Decorative fabric that uses pleating to create a textured effect.
2.27.06 | Each year, officeinsight recognizes some of the individuals who it deems to be MOST EXCELLENT those who have improved the quality of life for the many who use their products and services.
2.27.06 | officeinsight's list of the Most Excellent.
2.27.06 | Thomas Lehn has joined Carrier Johnson, a multi-discipline firm with four offices in California - San Diego, Costa Mesa, Sacramento and Oakland.
2.27.06 | It is with great expectation that we welcome Lualdi Porte, the fourth-generation, family-owned Italian company, as it announces the opening of its first exclusive showroom in the U.S.
2.27.06 | Whitney has worked with high-profile clients including Allstate, Nike, Wells Fargo, ABN/Amro, and AON; and about 25% of its work is outside Illinois.
A&D Firms >>
2.27.06 Pre-coated strip metals for die cutting, deep drawing and bending. Cold-rolled strip carbon steel, high-grade steel, spring steel, aluminium, brass or copper are coated with a PTFE or acrylic lacquer on one or both sides to a thickness of approximately 1 50 microns (depending
2.20.06 | The American Society of Interior Designers Illinois (ASID-IL) chapter held its second annual Design Summit at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago on Feb. 16, 2006.
2.20.06 | At the IIDA Northern California Chapters Honor Awards gala this week, there were more entries, more guests, and more winners than at last years inaugural event.
2.20.06 | 20-20 Technologies held its Third Annual Executive Summit and Manufacturers Forum in Scottsdale, AZ, at the end of January.
2.20.06 | Until the recent upspring in design work, the most frequent subject circulating in various design symposia was, Design fees are too low.